About Our Fisherman's Wharf Hotel in San Francisco
Only The Tuscan offers you the true Fisherman's Wharf experience – complete with personal concierge service for everything from booking San Francisco Bay cruises to finding the best restaurants in the area. As an added value, our hotel offers unique services, amenities and complimentary WiFi to make your stay in San Francisco’s waterfront area even more special.
Hotel Services & Amenities
Our San Francisco Fisherman's Wharf hotel promise:
From your first welcome in our lobby you'll feel the difference dedication makes at our hotel in the heart of San Francisco's vibrant Fisherman's Wharf neighborhood. Feel free to ask our friendly and knowledgeable staff for tips on where to go and what to do in San Francisco during your visit.
View Fact Sheet >
Guest services and amenities include:
- Complimentary organic coffee and tea each morning
- Breakfast service from our Italian trattoria, Pescatore
- 24-hour fitness center adjacent to hotel
- Complimentary wireless Internet access and local calls
- Concierge services
- Valet parking, which is available with in/ out privileges. Valet Parking is $55 + 14% tax per day
- Same-day laundry/ valet services (Monday - Saturday)
- Complimentary computer and printer access
- Mini-fridge honor bar in each room
- Smoke free establishment
- Pet-friendly rooms, available on request
Early Departure Fee
Effective January 1, 2016, the Tuscan will now charge an "Early Departure Fee" which will be equivalent to 1-Nights Room and Tax. A 24-Hour Notice will be required if the Guest decides to leave before their initial Departure date.
- Valet parking
- Computer Center
- Laundry and dry cleaning services
- Exceptional Catering and Meeting Facilities
- Private Dining
Coming Soon, Hotel Zoe
A 20 million dollar renovation and re-positioning is underway at The Tuscan, and at the end of it all we will have a new name Hotel Zoe and will be delivering a whole new experience, design, and culture to San Francisco’s iconic neighborhood Fisherman’s Wharf...
View all details >
Fresh Italian foods are on the menu at our San Francisco restaurant.
Learn More >
Accessible Hotel Features
The Tuscan accommodates guests with disabilities. Please feel free to look at the details below to see how we can meet your needs. If you have questions or wish to make a reservation, you can click here to book online or call our Reservation Specialist at 1-415-561-1100 (dial 0 and ask to speak with our on-property reservations person).
- Valet parking
- Accessible pathway to hotel entrance
- Accessible entrance
- Accessible registration desk
- Accessible concierge
- Accessible route to elevators
- Accessible rooms
- Roll-in showers
- Accessible restrooms
- Communication features available
- TTY capabilities
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible business center
- Accessible meeting space
- Closed captioning or decoders
Family vacations just aren't the same without the whole family. So when you visit San Francisco stay at The Tuscan hotel between Fisherman’s Wharf and North Beach. Why? Because we’re a Noble House Hotel, too. And here at Noble House Hotels we love our pets. Not only do we allow pets of any size, but we've got exclusive amenities available for Fido or Fifi or Flicker...